Weekwood Copse Rules
Whilst these rules are all very basic, we feel they are important to maintaining the beautiful woodland we can all continue to enjoy. Please read them carefully in order for you to assist us in keeping this facility open for dog owners to enjoy. These rules are in place to protect you, your dog(s) and also the other wildlife that call Weekwood Copse home.
- No flora or fauna to be brought in or taken out or damaged intentionally
- Please do not allow your dog to dig at the fence or in woodpiles; they are habitat piles for invertebrates and small mammals.
- Please leave on time; if for reasons beyond your control (a lost dog for example) mean you will still be onsite please call the emergency contact number 07973731315 for assistance.
- All gates must be left locked and secured.
- A maximum of 4 dogs and 2 vehicles can be used on one booking. Additional dogs can be added to the booking but this is with written permission from the Weekwood Copse Team (via email). Vehicle numbers are restricted as a courtesy to our neighbours.
- ALL waste must be taken with you when leaving the woodland, this includes dog waste bags. There is a council dog waste bin located at the bottom of Green Lane East, junction with Westwood Lane.
- The Hirer shall not interfere with or make any alteration to the layout or arrangement of the woodland
- At no time should a dog be tethered to any structures on site, this includes but is not limited to trees, fencing, posts and gates.
- You should accompany your dog on their walk at all times, so that you are aware of what your dog(s) is doing and that they are safe and complying to these terms and conditions.